2013 Burien Community Center Gallery Program
Call to Artists!
Artists working in 2 dimensional media are invited to apply for the 2013 schedule of gallery exhibitions at the Burien Community Center, 14700 6th Ave SW.
- The exhibit space wall is in the Community Center lobby and measures 14’6” x 8’8”. Another wall may be available in lobby if artist would like more space.
- Artists are encouraged to view the space before applying to see if suitable. The lobby is monitored by staff.
- The Community Center is open Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM-8 PM, Friday 8:30 am-5pm.
- There is no insurance for objects submitted for exhibition, however, every precaution is taken for the safety of the artwork. This is not a sales space, but artists are able to have contact information with their artwork.
Please e-mail the following application materials to email@example.com:
- 5 digital images (work completed within the last two years) representing the type of work proposed for the exhibition. Please do not send photographs, original artwork, or slides.
- A list of the images submitted with medium and sizes.
- Resume detailing exhibition history and/or personal statement. (Please include name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.)
Deadline: 5:00pm November 30th, 2012
Questions? Please contact Gina Kallman at 206-391-6605 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.